Included in your stand booking:
- High quality shell scheme
- Free fascia name board
- Free parking
- Free 50 word feature in show guide
- 10 complimentary tickets per exhibitor
- Space available from 4 square metres to 35 square metres
Bookings will only be confirmed once we have received a completed booking form with 25% deposit.
The balance must be paid by 30th November 2013 or payments can be made by monthly standing order of which the final payment should be by 31st Dec 2013.
Cheques made payable to: Bliss Wedding Shows Ltd.
Please refer to full list of terms and conditions.
The Show’s aims are:
- to make all businesses available and accessible, regardless of size of company or location
- to promote the Liverpool and surrounding regions wedding industry
- to create a retail environment that is excellent value for money
- promote the event through a marketing led approach to organising successful Wedding Show
- to attracting over 5000 visitors
- produce an extensive advertising campaign and supply support materials to exhibitors
The Bliss Team understand the power of advertising and engage in an extensive regional and national marketing and advertising campaign as part of the promotion for The Liverpool Wedding Show. We know in order to achieve high visitor numbers and to ensure that our exhibitors have as successful a show as possible we need to need to reach as many brides as possible. Below is a selection of advertising routes we are using for the promotion of the 2014 Liverpool Wedding Show.
- Cheshire Life
- Lancashire Life
- Wedding Ideas
- Pure Weddings
- The Wedding Guide
- Radio City 96.7
- Real Radio
- South Liverpool Mersey Mart
- Warrington Guardian
- Runcorn & Widness World
- St Helens Star
- Ormskirk & Skelmersdale Champion
- Aintree & Maghull Champion
- Crosby & Liverland Champion
- Southport, Formby & Bootle Champion
(The champion group alone covers over 150,000 households)
- Flyers, Poster, Bookmarks given to every exhibitor as part of their marketing pack
- Mersey Rail Station Posters
Click image to enlarge